diasend® Uploader Diabetes Software for Animas® Vibe® and OneTouch Ping® Systems
diasend®, the web-based diabetes management system, allows you to store, review and print your insulin pump and blood glucose meter data from their website. On the web-based system you can upload your data from home, and your authorized healthcare providers can review it between or during appointments. It sorts your data into neatly organized charts and graphs on the secure HIPAA-compliant diasend® website.
During appointments, diasend® can help you and your provider review what's working and identify where there's room for improvement. Install the diasend® Uploader today to get started tracking your diabetes data with your own diasend.com account.
- Integrated pump and meter data: diasend® uploads data from your Animas® Insulin Pump or OneTouch Ping® as well as from most glucose meters used by Animas patients
- diasend® Uploader, there are fewer steps to access and review data
- New and improved reports: diasend® offers a standardized, familiar format to review data
- Compatible with both Mac and Windows (see requirements below)
diasend® Uploader requires a diasend® account, special software, and an infrared download cable to transfer data from your pump.
- Windows XP or later, Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later
- Internet access
- diasend® Uploader software and registered account
- Infrared USB transfer cable for your pump*
- Blood glucose meter cables, if you plan to download or upload information from your meter†
* Windows 8 users require a compatible infrared cable
† Cables are available from the meter manufacturer
diasend® sign-up and download
To install the software, you must first create a diasend® account by registering on their website. Go to the Animas® registration page on the diasend® website and follow the steps outlined.
Your diasend® account will be activated after your first Animas® Insulin Pump transmission.
Request a cable
If you don't already have a download cable, request one over the phone or via online form below.
877-937-7867, option 2
Monday through Thursday 8am–10pm, Fridays 8am–8pm EST